Master's Electives Registration - 2017
Think carefully before you submit and once you get the acknowledgement, do not resubmit again!
Please submit your applications and register your interest in the following electives (choice of 2 max) below no later than 12pm, Mon 27 Mar - The School will process ALL your enrolments once everything is finalised.
- ARCH 7046 - Construction Management and Technology I - (choose one course or the other)
- ARCH 7047 - Cost Planning and Management - (choose one course or the other)
- Independent study > CAMEA internship (8 max)
- #Architecture and Landscape Architecture Internship (applications + EOI >1 merged pdf per organisation) via email only to email@example.com
These studios will have / require preparatory work during semester / a non-refundable deposit between $220 to $500 due via online shop payable by a set date (only if you have been selected) etc:
- Japan offshore studio (8 min to 12 max) with Meiji Uni > during Sep break (starts 18 to 29 Sep)
- Port Augusta onshore studio (15 max) - during Sep break (18 to 22 Sep)
- Shanghai Tongji Milano Poly UoA offshore studio - held in China (8 max, 09 to 22 Jul) >Sun 09 Jul - arrival in Tongji to Sat 22 Jul - departure from Tongji
- Vanuatu offshore studio (8 min to 12 max) – 08 to 17 Jul
- *Experiential Onshore studio> Urban Eco Design Lab = COHABIT - THE PORT ADELAIDE RIVER Hart’s Mill - Flour Shed in Port Adelaide (10 to 19 Apr) - exception*